Then on to my sister's house to spend the evening with her and her husband and our newborn neice Laken, along with my parents and several members of my brother in-law's family. I'm extremely thankful this year for such a blessing in our family, Laken's birth, her good health, and her spirit. That, and I'm very thankful that my parents don't live in Indiana anymore and we are able to see them more often and on holidays.

People don't always give thanks for the good things in their lives. I am as guilty of that as the next person.
Giving thanks for God's gifts is something that we shouldn't just reserve for one day out of the year, but should practice every day, every year.
What am I thankful for this year? The same things I am thankful for each day.
My safety, my job, my cars for not giving me any major problems lately, my country, my freedom.... all kinds of little things and bigger things.
My friends... ( I really have some awesome ones)
Our men and women in the armed forces....
And above all, my family, my wife, and my God and savior.
For all of you out there to whom I haven't wished a Happy Thanksgiving, I extend those belated wishes to you.
No comments:
Post a Comment