11 February 2008

One of Those Moods

I'm in one of those moods where I can't seem to get into the work groove his morning. I know I shouldn't take time from work to peruse silly stuff on YouTube and read the news of the weird on Fark.... but I'm just in one of those kind of moods.

We spent the weekend doing as little as possible. Being lazy is such a good thing sometimes. And despite the fact I was up until 3 am last night, I still feel pretty rested. There is a lot to be said for being able to sleep in until 10 am two days in a row. Those of you who have kids I know don't get the opportunity but on rare occasions.

So far this morning I have added four tasks on my little Today's To Do notepad that always resides on my desk. I have no intention of doing them until after lunch. I need to get this MySpacing, Blogging, Farking, and YouTubing out of my system. I'm thinking Chik-Fil-A will knock that right out.

I found this on YouTube a little bit ago -- man this brings back some college memories. You can't imagine how much influence Beavis and Butthead had over me and my friends until you see some of our videos (which are held in an undisclosed location and kept under lock and key). Anyway, here's a little Beavis and Butthead to liven up your day.



And if this posting hasn't made a whole lot of sense, I apologize. I'm just in one of those moods.

No comments: