19 February 2008

I'm An Uncle

My sister had the first grandchild in the family yesterday.

Laken Reese Gagliardi was born at 12:03 pm, weighing in at 6 pounds, 9 ounces; is 18 inches long, and has a full head of hair --- (pictures to come)

My brother-in-law, who is a pro-fisherman, asked if he could hold her before she was weighed. He guessed that she was 6 pounds, 10 ounces. He was one ounce off. LOL

I'm excited. We're all excited. My wife and I have two nephews and a neice on her side of the family. They're great kids and I love them to death. But I don't think that's quite the same as having a blood-related neice.

I have big plans for a lot of big-time spoiling. She already has a whole accessory line of Clemson tiger stuff from us -- rattles, bibs, clothes, bottles, a taggy, and some other stuff. There will be more to come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And a spectacular uncle you'll be!