I've sat down to blog three or four times over the last couple weeks and every time I do, I get about three or four sentences in and I'm like "....eh, I really don't have anything productive to say right now" or "I've got more important things to do."
Maybe the fact that I'm blogging right now at 2:15 am is due to the full moon outside.
Whatever the case may be, and as scattered and dysfunctional this post is, I'm still not sure where I'm going with this post....
So once I get my brain back in gear, I'll post something more interesting in the next few days.
Some topics I am pondering though:
- Why Fred Thompson hasn't announced his candidacy for president as of yet... Come on man, just do it. You've got my vote.
- George Bush's revolving cabinet doors.
- Why Wal-Mart insists on only keeping just one or two checkout lanes open late at night. And why they won't enforce the 10 items or less rule in the late hours. This really grates my nerves.
- I dare say Papa Johns has the best -fast- pizza
- I found a new gas station of choice today with gas selling for $2.38. That made my day
So, again, I'll be back in a few days hopefully. For now, I'm signing off.....
No comments:
Post a Comment