.... I haven't blogged in over year. It's been a very transitional year for our family. A very rough year, but a very blessed year at the same time.
I've been out of work since May of last year. That's been really rough.
At the same time, we've watched our daughter grow into a beautiful, energetic, comical, independent, stubborn, and awesome little 19-month old. I look at her and I see so much in her future. I see someone that my wife and I can't imagine not having in out lives. She's the best part of us. She has made this past year a very blessed one for us.
I've been thinking lately about revisiting blogging. So here I am. Again. No more excuses this time.
As in the past, you're going to find a variety of post topics, views and observations on here, going forward. But I let my domain name slip, on purpose actually.
So I'm going to be changing the name of the blog sometime in the very near future. I just need to come up with something that adequately captures what I want to do, what I want to say, and who I am. Any suggestions would be appreciated. The layout is also going to change. I have some ideas but haven't decided on any. Again, suggestions would be appreciated.
As for now, my daughter has carried her folding chair into the kitchen, sat down beside me and is playing with one of her puzzles. Time to get back to playing identify this animal and where does it go.
See you at the next post.
No comments:
Post a Comment