16 April 2009

Where I've Been

I've been told I need to update my blog.

So here's my update. It's not much. Just an update.

The last - well - six weeks - have been pretty crazy for me. I'm working on a 44 page magazine that I will have done by this time next week.

My wife and I moved into a house at the end of February. It's been a project to get this unpacked ever since.

There are boxes all over the place. I still haven't found half of my CDs. They're in the garage somewhere.

We painted also. Three rooms. Turned out pretty good, if I do say so myself. Alot better of a job than was done by the previous residents.

It's also been birthday season -- two nephews, a sister, a sister-in-law, a mother-in-law, and a mother. So we've done a little traveling.

Last year at this time I was blogging alot about American Idol. I decided not to this year, for no one good reason. I will make a comment about this year's contest though: Totally Adam's to lose.

I've actually been meaning to get back on here for awhile now. There have been a few efforts to post, but nothing I really liked after getting about halfway through.

Not that this post is anything to brag about....

It may be a few more days though before anything substantial. Probably mid-next week. I have a few topics in mind. Until then...

No comments: