They say imitation is the biggest form of flattery, so Otis and Timmy, I hope you feel flattered. I'm copying the basic concept something both have done this week, although with my own little twist, in order to recap my experiences in the blogosphere this year.
(Keep in mind these stats are only from April 4 when I started tracking the traffic on MM)
Traffic Sources: 50% Referring Sites / 31% Direct Traffic / 15% Search Engines
Visitor Locations: 13 counties including the US, 37 states in the US
Returning Visitors / New Visitors: 67% / 33%
Browser usage: 59% Firefox (this really surprised me in the IE world) / 35% IE / 4% Safari / 2% Chrome
Top 5 Referrers:
1.tigerdad.wordpress.com (my dad's blog)
2. blogger.com
3. google.com
4. facebook.com
5. dixiemagnolia.blogspot.com
My Top 3 favorite posts of my own (in order):
1. Still a Journalist
2. Fighting the Fight
3. No, I Don't Want Corn in My Gas Tank
My readers' Top 3 (according to Google analytics):
1. No, I Don't Want Corn in My Gas Tank
2. Idol Week 10: The Cryfecta
3. Following the Water
And to give props to all the peeps on my primary Blogroll, here's my favorite post from each of them, in no particular order, from 2008:
Defying Expectations by Anne
Death of the Arcade by BuckeyeTimmy
Sorry Honey But I Had An... by Chris
Two Down and One to Go by Dixiemagnolia
A Sweet Tooth by Jennifer
Why I Will Never Be Rich by Kamran
Christopher Frost by Mike Daly
Safeside Superkid by Otis
Cup Caper by StudentOfLife
Footprints on the Moon by Tigerdad
Campstamp: 2008.February.23, Charlestown, MA by Uncle Ted
Evil and Awsome (but mostly awesome) by Wil
So go check out these other great posts. And a Happy New Year's to everyone out there. May you all have a blessed 2009!
No comments:
Post a Comment